Traditional Stocks 1331
CHECK AVAILABILITY / BOOK NOW
The stocks or medieval stocks were an instrument of punishment nowadays stocks hire provides lots of fun.
Volunteers can be requested but often the crowds will gather around the stocks when someone has been selected to be put in them. Once shackled in the stocks there is no escape as the person in the stocks is pelted with wringing wet sponges until they are released. Make sure that there is plenty of water. Our stocks hire are perfect ideas for fundraising. As charity fundraising ideas school fundraising ideas or for fundraiser ideas there is nothing better than the medieval stocks. Head teachers Chief Executive Officers heads of departments can be placed in the stocks and willing throwers charged to ‘land one on them’.
For fundraising ideas for schools PTA fundraising ideas and event fundraising ideas – there is nothing better than stocks hire. They are great fundraisers idea as the stocks can raise a lot of funds in a short time span.
Whatever your event you can really attract all of your guests when one unlucky participant is placed into the stocks. We have supplied our stocks and medieval stocks to many events from company parties fun days private parties village fetes and of course numerous fundraisers.
Why should you hire from us?
- 17 years experience in the inflatable play industry
- All of our hire items are under 24 months old most are under 12 months this means we can guarantee the quality of all our equipment.
- With over 200 items we have one of the most extensive ranges of units available to hire in the UK
- As a major UK retailer of inflatables we constantly have the latest inflatables on the market for your event
- £5 Million Public Liability Insurance (it is important that you check the level of cover your chosen company may have as many will only have minimal protection)
- £5 Million employers liability cover.
- All Electrical items are PAT electrical safety tested (this is a legal requirement under HSE PUWER legislation)
- All Inflatables are safety certified to BSEN14960/2013 which is a legal requirement under HSE PUWER Legislation many of our items carry the PIPA/RPII testing scheme certification.
- Bouncy Castle Hire Ltd has two registered RPII/PIPA inflatable play safety inspectors recognized by the HSE https://www.playinspectors.com/inflateableplay.html
- We can provide ‘item specific’ method statements and risk assessments for all items we own and operate.
- We operate 7 days a week with a dedicated full time team to help with any questions you may have.
- UK country wide hire. If you want us we will be there no matter where you are based.
- Trained and knowledgeable staff well presented in either AAA or Event Crew branded clothing
- Unbranded vans so you can sub-hire us to help you with larger events
- We're full-time hirers with 8 full time staff members not weekend only hirers